Jones Naughton Entertainment Ships First Internet Kiosk to Days Inn/Atlanta Airport
11:56 a.m. Mar 10, 1999 Eastern
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 10, 1999--
Company Interviewing Advertising Firms in Southeast to Maximize
Kiosk Exposure and Revenue Generation
Jones Naughton Entertainment, Inc. (OTC BB: JNNE) announced today it has shipped the Company's first Internet kiosk to the Days Inn at the Atlanta International Airport.
The kiosk is scheduled to arrive by March 14th, and should be up, on-line and producing revenue shortly thereafter. Additional test sites will follow.
Jones Naughton has been interviewing several leading advertising firms for the purpose of maximizing the launch of Jones Naughton's Internet kiosk business. The chosen advertising agency will help Jones Naughton with the following:
- A planned ribbon-cutting ceremony to increase exposure to potential advertisers, local business concerns and media outlets in the Georgia area.
- To encourage the signing of long-term contracts with initial advertisers and E-commerce business partners by aggressive introduction of the kiosk program.
- To jumpstart kiosk usage by business and casual Internet users through hotel in-the-room marketing materials including pop-up display cards with Internet usage coupons attached
The kiosk program launch will be followed by a broad scale distribution of coupons for five minutes of free Internet usage on the Internet kiosk.
- Guests checking into the hotel will receive a coupon for five minutes of Internet time.
- Card tent pop-ups will be placed in each room offering an additional five minutes of free time.
- An Internet Tour Guide will do in-lobby displays of the system during peak periods to generate recognition, interest and familiarity with the useful benefits of the Jones Naughton Internet Kiosk.
After 30 days of monitoring kiosk use and revenue production, Jones Naughton will formalize revenue projections for income derived from usage and paid advertising on the kiosk. These projections will allow the Company to make full-scale presentations to the largest national and regional hotel chains within the next 90 days.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Jones Naughton Entertainment, Inc. is an information technology concern focused on bringing together traditional consumer products marketing methods and the latest advancements in Internet technology. Through its COMMUNITY MARQUEE Division, Jones Naughton is providing interactive Internet, advertising and media buying services to clients across North America. Jones Naughton is currently installing Internet kiosks into public locations throughout the United States.
Jones Naughton recently acquired GoOn-line.com, a Chico, California-based Internet company specializing in the production of streaming video infomercials over the Internet. GoOn-line.com offers these products and other services to consumers via E-commerce solutions available on the World Wide Web. GoOn-line.com is in the late stages of developing a virtual shopping mall Web site that will feature products that have traditionally only been available from infomercial companies advertising on broadcast television.
This press release contains forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Act of 1995. Expression of future goals and similar expressions reflecting something other than historical fact involve risks and uncertainties. The actual results the company achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statements due to such risks and uncertainties.
Copyright 1999, Business Wire
Newsbit furnished by:
A: NetShift Software Ltd.
A: Hughenden Yard, Marlborough, Wilts,SN8 1LT, UK
T: +44 (0)1672 511 094
F: +44 (0)1672 511 078