hosted by Factura
Be sure and visit News Section where we now have
news for multiple sectors including Europe, Asia, Gaming, and POS.
Info Touch Executes Outsourcing Strategy with the Premiere Partner Program (PPP)
- Program Combines Operational Outsourcing with New Sales Channel -
Burnaby, BC, January 30th, 2002 – Hamed Shahbazi, Chairman and CEO of Info Touch Technologies, www.infotouch.net (IFT: CDNX) has today announced the launch of a new sales and marketing channel, the Premiere Partner Program (PPP). Through this innovative program, Info Touch and its network of contract enclosure manufacturers and integrators join forces to meet the growing worldwide demand for public access kiosk solutions. The PPP enables Info Touch and its premiere channel partners to leverage each other’s strengths and core competencies.
The program enables Info Touch and its premiere channel partners to:
- Cross-promote and offer turnkey bundled solutions (Info Touch’s kiosk software and services, Compaq hardware and services, and partners’ enclosure products and integration services)
- Jointly execute co-marketing initiatives across various mediums (i.e. Web, PR initiatives, tradeshows, etc...)
- Secure recurring streams of revenue through the resale of Info Touch Kiosk Management Service Plans and monetization services through CMMI, Info Touch’s exclusive advertising / monetization agency
- Increase product knowledge through reciprocal product training
- Engage additional clientele and win incremental business through cooperative strategic account management
- Increase market exposure through joint advertising
“We have been tirelessly working on setting up this program as a key element to the success of Info Touch with direct operational and sales implications. We created this program based on a simple concept of creating strong working synergies with our production and service partners. We not only purchase products from each other, but cooperatively sell bundled solutions through our combined sales teams to generate more margin”, said Hamed Shahbazi, chairman and CEO, Info Touch Technologies.
About Info Touch
Info Touch is North America’s leading provider of kiosk software based security and management solutions. Surfnet Premiere, its flagship software platform, is the Fortune 1000’s preferred solution for public access. Established in 1997, Info Touch provisions premiere kiosk technology solutions that help drive bottom-line benefits through the convergence of on and offline operations. Current Info Touch clients include Cable and Wireless (Caribbean), MCI WorldCom, Telmex, Chapters Indigo, Future Shop / Best Buy, Macs/Couchetard, Phillips Petroleum, Fairmont Hotels, Chase Manhattan Bank, Merrill Lynch / HSBC, the U.S. Army, Marines Corps and Navy.
For more information please contact:
Info Touch Technologies Corp.
Behshad Hastibakhsh, Media Relations
Tel: 604.298.4636, Ext. 250
Toll Free: 888.679.3322
Email: [email protected]
Linear Capital Corp.
John Lewis, Investor Relations
Toll Free: 1.877.600.6001
Email: [email protected]